1. What is iDream MBA
Its an premium MBA program which is far different from traditional MBA, it has 100% quality delivery & value add ons to bring in practical exposure to meet corporate requirements with high standards.
2. This program is affiliated to
This program is affiliated to Bangalore University / Visvesvaraya Technological University / University of Mysore & 1 Private University.
3. Is this program Approved
Yes, this program has all approvals. AICTE, UGC, MHRD & NAAC Accredited, New Delhi, Govt of India.
4. What type of this program & duration
This is 2 years full time program consisting of 4 semesters
5. Which are the institutions offered this program
This program is offered in 6 Top ranked Institutions in Bangalore. The institutes been selected based on their location and ranking as well their affiliation status.
6. Selection of Campuses
You can select the campus based on the location, Program affiliation & availability of seats by the time you apply.
7. Which are the specialisations offered
Marketing, Finance, HR, Healthcare, Startup & SMEs & Banking and insurance & Many more.
8. Is this single or dual specialization
Specialisation depends on the program you choose. Bangalore University has compulsory Dual specialization & VTU has a option of single or dual.
9. How does this program helps in Industry & International Exposure
This program is also called as industry interactive, it contains tons of facilities to get involved with industry and industry experts.
1. Eligibility for this program
Should have 60% in aggregate (overall – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Entrance Test & in house Selection process) to get selected for this program.
2. How to apply for this program
You can apply online – Link: www.iDreamMBA.Com/apply-online
, call us @ +91 9880311044 or send us your details to info@iDreamMBA.Com
3. Degree from Abroad can apply for this program
Any degree from Abroad should have recognized by UGC, will be considered for admission.
4. Cancellation due to health / financial issues
Submission of Valid documents with Application before specified time will be considered for Cancellation.
5. If I fail in my final semester, what will happen to my admission
Non submission of documents prescribed by the university, automatically admission gets cancelled.
6. Last date to apply for this program
Since very few seats for this program, First cum first serve basis seats will be filled in, no specific deadline to apply for this program.
7. No. of seats in this program
Maximum 40 seats per Institute.
8. Selection process
Verification of documents – Online Test / Case study – Mini Project / PPT–Personal / Video Interview – Allotment of seat.
9. Mode of interviews & locations
Students are allowed to take up interviews online / personal. Campus will be default Location for personal interview.
10. Is this compulsory to submit documents to appear for interview
Yes, Verification of documents, Authenticity & Score check is mandatory before interview.
11. Application fee / selection process fee to appear for interview
Till candidate get selected for this program, Happy with program credentials, campus selection & program selection – need not pay any fee.
12. Can I take transfer from Program / campus.
Yes, you can transfer from program to program and campus to campus, with respect to availability of seats.
1. Payment options / Installment facility
Yes, All fee payments can be paid in Installments as per the fee structure provided.
2. Payment mode
All fee & Payments can be made through Demand Draft (DD) or Online (NEFT/IMPS).
3. Is this Registration fee is refundable
Yes, Registration fee is refundable, provided submission of Application with Valid proof within stipulated date.
4. Is other fee paid is refundable
Yes, All payments and fee is refundable, provided submission of Application with Valid proof within stipulated date.
5. Can I avail educational loan for this program
Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue this program.
6. What sort of support do I get from the institute to avail educational loan
Yes, Institute will provided all necessary documents for educational loan purpose on receipt of Registration fee / confirmation of Admission.
7. What’s the procedure to apply for Educational loan
Complete the selection process, receive offer letter, fee structure, payment of Registration fee, receive of Admission Confirmation letter with fee paid receipt. Submission of all these documents with educational support documents to Bank official.
8. Which are the banks associated for Educational loan
No special association is required, can apply in any banks across India.
9. Will I get full fee from bank as Educational loan
Disbursement of Educational Loan & Approval of Quantum of loan will be decided by the bank based on the documents submitted.
10. What would be the rate of interest for Educational loan
Interest rate varies from Bank to Bank, Applicant to Applicant.
11. How do I need to repay the Educational loan
Loan approving banks will give you options of repayment of loan.
1. How do I get benefit from all these facilities
Any corporate / recruiter will look at value additions along with MBA degree for better prospects, this program contains tons of benefits to increase the standard of every candidate.
2. Value of Certifications in the market
All the certifications included in this program has a advanced level of training to accept by many in the market.
3. What & all included in International study tour
Air fares, VISA, Accommodation, Food, Side seeing & Industry Interaction charges are included.
4. Do I need to pay anything extra for International study tour
No, All expenses are included in the fee structure.
5. Do I need to pay anything extra for Industrial visit to Metro cities
No, All included.
6. Laptop brand and configuration
Good brand of Laptop will be issued, which has high configuration with genuine OS and requires applications.
7. Is hostel facility available
Hostel facilities are available inside the campus, rates will vary based on choice of program, campus and tariff of hostel.
8. Can I avail institute transport facility
Yes, Transportation facility can be used on extra payment as per actuals at institute charges.
9. What is Insurance, what is covered
Insurance is a risk cover policy of Rs. 10 Lakhs for 2 years, student and one parent is covered under this @ Rs. 5.00 Lakhs each.
1. Is this program guarantee us placements
Quality of delivery, Corporate training, Advanced Certification Training, Industry & International Exposure give more mileage to get better options than expected.
2. What’s the highest & average package we can expect
Considering a fresher completing this program with decent attitude can expect 8.00 Lakhs / annum. 4.60 Lakhs is the average salary.
3. Which are the core companies visiting for campus selection
Association of 360+ companies has tied up for placements & Internships, core companies are visiting for final placements.
4. Is placements based on specialisations and domain we choose or in general
85% of placements option based on their area of study & Specialisation.